LEGOLAND PASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For blackout dates calendars see www.LEGOLAND.com/APblackout
PASSES BOUGHT AFTER 14 JANUARY 2020:
- LEGOLAND Silver Pass, LEGOLAND Gold Pass and LEGOLAND Platinum Pass include blackout dates.
- And do not include admission to Brick-or-Treat Party Night days. A separate paid event ticket will be required for entry into Brick-or-Treat Party Nights days.
Passes purchased prior to January 15, 2020:
- LEGOLAND Gold Pass (formerly named Merlin Annual Pass Standard) includes Water Park blackout dates.
BENEFITS AND RESTRICTIONS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- LEGOLAND Pass Members and Play Pass Pass Holders agree to the terms and conditions of the purchased Pass type as set forth by LEGOLAND California Resort.
- LEGOLAND reserves the right to add, delete, or modify policies without notice.
- The retail discount may not be applied to sale items, ride photography, or the purchase of LEGOLAND dollars and gift cards. Retail discount may not be applicable to some products. LEGOLAND reserves the right to assign an annual purchase limit. Only the assigned LEGOLAND Pass Member may redeem the retail discount benefit.
- Only the assigned LEGOLAND Pass Member may redeem the dining discount benefit for their family.
- Benefits by Pass type may be found at : https://www.legoland.com/california/legoland-california/buy-tickets/annual-passes/benefits-and-compare
- Member Hotel Discounts: Members must book in advance to receive savings. Visit com/PassMemberHotel for details and reservations. Current active Membership card will be needed upon check in. No Expired Membership ID cards or same day discounts will be accepted. Blackout dates apply. Play Pass Holders are not eligible for Member Hotel discounts.
- Mailings – LEGOLAND Pass Member Newsletter, mailings and eNews: All LEGOLAND Pass Members will receive direct mail and emails from time to time. These are limited to one per household, no exceptions. Please email: experience@LEGOLAND.com to update your postal address or sign-up to receive our emails at https://www.legoland.com/california/annual-pass-newsletter/
- Admission to Merlin North America sites for LEGOLAND Gold, Platinum and Elite Passes: To find website links to the 30+ Magical Worlds of Merlin North American attraction sites that offer admission with your Membership Pass click here.
- Membership does not guarantee admission during periods of high attendance. Blackout dates, benefits, Park hours, events, prices, and days of operation are subject to change without notice.
- Refunds: Passes are non-transferrable and the purchase price of the Passes are non-refundable. Annual Passes are valid for one year from the Pass ID issue date and may be renewed at the Park or online at LEGOLAND.com. LEGOLAND Monthly Pay Memberships continue on a month-to-month basis after the minimum term of 12 months is met. To cancel after the 12 month commitment see “Cancellation” below.
- Rules and Regulations: By purchasing an Annual Pass at LEGOLAND California Resort, you agree to be bound by LEGOLAND Annual Pass and LEGOLAND California Resort's Terms and Conditions and any other rules and regulations applicable to the use of the Passes as LEGOLAND may determine from time to time. Some areas or venues at LEGOLAND California Resort may be closed due to inclement weather, annual maintenance, special events, private parties or educational programs. Food or beverages may not be brought onto LEGOLAND California Resort premises. Exceptions are made for infants and those with special medical needs. Lost or stolen receipts cannot be replaced. Holders of the Passes agree to obey all posted rules and instructions of the LEGOLAND California Resort and all verbal instructions of LEGOLAND Model Citizens. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Revocation: Passes provide you with revocable privileges which may be changed or cancelled by LEGOLAND at any time without notice. By means of example only and without limiting LEGOLAND California's right to revoke any or all of the Passes for other reasons, if you or anyone for whom you have purchased a Pass uses a Pass for commercial purposes, whether within or outside LEGOLAND California Resort, or engages in activity which LEGOLAND in its sole discretion deems to be improper, including without limitation vandalism, fighting or rowdy behavior on LEGOLAND California Resort property, then the Pass held by the holder who has engaged in such behavior will be subject to immediate revocation without refund. Each Pass is non-transferrable and will also be revoked if presented by anyone other than the named Pass holder. For Monthly Pay Passes, LEGOLAND will either continue to collect all unpaid amounts due under the Contract, including all amounts due with respect to the revoked Pass, or declare the entire unpaid balance due under the Contract immediately due and payable.
- Suspension: If you or anyone for whom you have purchased a Pass is suspected of violating any provision of the Membership Terms and Conditions or any other rules, regulations or policies, LEGOLAND may suspend the Pass held by such person or persons on a month-to-month basis subject to LEGOLAND California investigation of the alleged violation. For Monthly Pay Passes, LEGOLAND will continue to collect all monthly payments due under the contract, including the monthly payment for the Pass holder whose Pass has been suspended, during any such period of suspension. Upon the conclusion of the investigation and depending upon the findings of such investigation, the suspended Pass will either be reinstated and extended to cover the period during which such Pass was suspended, reinstated without extension for the suspension period, or immediately revoked. In any event, LEGOLAND will continue to collect all amounts due under the contract.
- Customer Service Inquiries: For customer service please direct email correspondence to: experience@LEGOLAND.com.
- Monthly Pay Pass Cancellation: To cancel some or all of your Passes after the initial twelve (12) month term of the Monthly Pay Contract, please follow the directions below:
- For Monthly Passes purchased on or after July 10, 2019 you may find the cancellation form at https://california-support.legoland.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000410252
- For Monthly Passes purchased before July 10, 2019 direct email correspondence to: experience@LEGOLAND.com with your account and request details.
- Automatic Payments on a Monthly Pay Pass Membership: As a condition of the Monthly Pay contract, you agree to have all payments due under the Contract automatically deducted from your payment card (debit or credit). Your payment shall be automatically charged to that account on approximately the day set forth in your contract. If there is not enough credit in your payment card account to cover this payment, it shall be up to you to provide LEGOLAND access to another payment card account.